Monday, February 02, 2009

Melbridge Dock web pages

With the dock due to make an appearance in a magazine very shortly, I've been reworking the web site I built years ago for the layout. It would be a shame if anyone following the link at the end of the text or performing a search found it as dated as it was.

Updating the pages is always something I've meant to do but never quite got around to. This was brought home to me when I looked at the first page and realised I needed to update mention of exhibiting the model for ten years to twenty ! OK so the text was probably a bit out of date when I wrote it but it was still a surprise.

Anyway, the information has been considerably revised and extended. Hopefully this will be useful to visitors and if it isn't they will let me know what else they would like to know.

Melbridge Dock Web Site

No comments: