Monday, September 03, 2012

My first issue of MRE Mag TODAY !

Today sees the first issue of MRE Mag under my editorship.

I've fought the Content Management System and hopefully won.

A long editorial has been prepared setting out my stall and probably boring all the readers to death but hey, you only get to do a first editorial once.

Letters have been edited and published.

Anyway, because of all this, there's nothing much to read here, so please head over to mremag.com and take a look. After 7am please 'cos unlike Blogger, I can't set the main page to go live automatically.

And I promise I won't be writing this post every time a new issue goes live.

1 comment:

mog said...

Congrats and good luck with MREMag. I used to read it fairly regularly as it was an early hobby presence on the internet, but as I'm not one for RTR reviews or heated debates about toys, I kind of lost interest some time ago.. looks a little 'fuller' these days