Monday, October 21, 2013

NG Army train set - Video


I made a film! - Having been sent an OnTrack Army train set, a special commission based on the Busch mine train system, I played around and made this little video as an experiment.
 
Now loaded up as part of BRM's Model Railway Live TV, I'm quite pleased with the result. This is V3 of the film by the way, V1 suffered dodgy lighting and V2 dodgy cold-induced spelling.
 
Hopefully there will be more of these to come, I'll let you know. In the meantime, enjoy a couple of minutes with a tiny train, complete with a little surprise at the end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are there no end to your talents?

Anonymous said...

Nice video! I find it pleasingly ironic that a "British" military train set features a loco whose prototype was built in the German Democratic Republic......
Simon H

Jeremiah Harbottle said...

Bravo!