Friday, November 22, 2013

Packing up for Warley

Time to pack my bags and head off to the Warley National Model Railway Exhibition at the NEC.

You can find me on stand E23 in the demonstration area with the usual title "Parker's Guide".

With me will be my Dad (Well, it does say Parkers plural) and some of the projects I've built for both Hornby Magazine and British Railway Modelling.

I'm not sure which ones at the moment as whatever goes in the car needs to fit on to a trolley for a fast and easy exit at the end of the show. This year I really don't want to try and get my car from the car park to near the hall. That way leads to arguments with the security guards and endless circuits of the NEC road system awaiting the moment when they let vehicles near the doors!

Anyway, please do come along and say hello. It's always nice to meet blog readers and I'm not planning to get anything useful done, that's just to while away any quiet times. As a friend once said, if you get any modelling done then it wasn't a good demo!

Warley National Exhibition website

No comments: