Friday, July 21, 2017

Brandbright coach in Garden Rail

In the last issue before I take over as Editor (gulp) I'm building a 16mm scale coach kit from Brandbright. Compared to the small scale models I normally build, it's a big model at a foot in length.

Clever design makes the panel painting really easy, even when you are rushing to hit a deadline!

A nicely detailed model inside, it would be worth lavishing lots of time on it. The finished model is very attractive and a rake running round the garden would look lovely in the summer.

1 comment:

Huw Griffiths said...

Although I, personally, don't model in "garden scales" I must admit that this coach looks rather interesting.

I wonder how long it will be before a couple of these kits get "served up" as railmotors - or, perhaps, as autocoaches (complete with GWR style angled end panels).