Friday, October 16, 2015

Off to Peterborough

Canalview

Today, I'll be packing up Ruston Quays for it's first exhibition appearance at The National Festival of Railway Modelling at Peterborough. The layout is far from finished but I'm keen to show it this way so people can see how it goes together. We have a new lighting rig in need of paint, no DCC and Peco uncoupling ramps.

Next year, it will be done.

If you get the chance to drop in, please say hello. Hopefully, you can even have a go at operating the layout...

3 comments:

Jim said...

Looks good, hope to see it for real tomorrow

James Finister said...

I might pop in if I can, since it is now my local show.

Jim said...

Layout looked great today, look forward to seeing it develop. Those point levers were fantastic, I'll have to save up for a few