Friday, October 27, 2017

Flying Minion


You know how it is, take your Dad to a model engineering shows and what does he come back with?

Not a nice sensible lathe, but a plastic flying Minion.

It's silly, but quite a clever toy. And I like clever toys.

There's no remote control, instead, the feet have an infra-red LED and reciever in them. The toy flies up and when it can't see the ground for a while, drops down again. Stick your hand underneath and the blades speed up so he goes back up again.

Nifty. And great fun.


Now you think I'd film this hurtling around the room but no chance. It moves so fast the video would be vomit inducing. And I'd probably break something.

There is video here though, and you can buy one for only £4.99 more than we paid... 


1 comment:

James Finister said...

I imagine it was hard not to make a comment on the location of the plug? I know I'm trying hard not to.