Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The 2000th post !


On Saturday December 31st 2005, Phil's Workbench opened for business. Now, 6 years later I've reached the 2000th post. Who would have thought it ?

This means either that I've lots of interesting stuff to say, or too much time on my hands. I certainly don't want to try and work out just how much of my life I've spent hammering away at the keyboard !

Along the way, quite a bit of stuff has been built, some of it successfully and occasionally not. A few people have been helped with their modelling or repairing old cars. Hopefully some of it has even been entertaining. For those that have been reading for a long while, I hope you've enjoyed it. If you haven't, are you just bored at work ?

1 comment:

David said...

Congratulations, Phil! I cannot claim to have read all 2000 but recently I have enjoyed reading your blog on a daily basis.