Thursday, October 08, 2020

A bus UNDER a bridge on a model railway?! This, fire and waterslides in November's BRM


November's BRM sees me tackle the centrepiece of the Selly Oak project - the bridge itself. A complicated structure, it's actually very cheap to make, but took me far more hours than you'd expect for a mag project. I'm pleased with the result however. 

There's also a cracking opening image from the 1980s that I managed to arrange. It's not always easy to find contemporary photos that we can use, but this time I really think it adds to the piece on the page. 

 Since November means Bonfire Night, I'm creating a working fire, complete with Guy Fawkes, using a couple of Tea Lights - one real and one electric. You'll have to read the issue to find out how that works. 


Finally, on BRMTV, I take a look at waterslide transfers and try to explain now they work with the use of some props. 

November 2020 BRM on RMweb.


No comments: