Friday, October 02, 2020

Lindberg Tugboat in Model Boats magazine


OK, it's not a proper write up, if you want to know how I built a tugboat from a Lindberg Kit, you can read all about it on this blog, but I couldn't resist sending a couple of photos to the new editor of Model Boats magazine. 

Opening up the October issue, there it is in the "Readers Models" section in all it's glory.

If you are into boat modelling and not subscribing to the last magazine on the newsagent's shelves then you really need to support it as the last few issues have been terrific reads. Maybe they just chimed with my interests, and some of those are a bit off-beat, but I enjoyed them a lot. 

Head over to the Model Boats website.

1 comment:

James Finister said...

I was really taken with the Dennis fire float