Thursday, March 21, 2024

Tufts, chips and layout shoots in April's BRM

As the latest BRM hits your doormat, there's plenty of my stuff for you to enjoy (I hope). 


They made me do some DCC!

I'm making grass tufts too.

My camera has been out to photograph other people's work: 

Burdock - N gauge with a wonderful range of unusual rolling stock. 

KBN Wagon works - O gauge with industrial shunters. 

Llanfair Caereinion - Welsh 009. 

Those who know me will realise that these three layouts are right up my street. Odd rolling stock? Yes please!

On BRM TV, I'm taking a look at Hornby's latest offering, a "Layout building kit", and there's also an interview with the builder of Llanfair Caereinion, which is well worth a look.

2 comments:

Stuart said...

Phil

Where can I see the video interview with Andy. I've been to YouTube and to rmweb (I am a gold member) but can't find it.

Thanks

Stuart

Phil Parker said...

It's a subscriber thing - if you subscribe to the mag, or get World of Railways plus, you get a link with all the videos.