Thursday, April 18, 2024

Water, signal levers, wagon loads and a photo plank in the May issue of BRM magazine

 

When I'm exhibiting, the area that seems to interest most people is how I made the water on my micro layout. Well, wonder no more, there's a tutorial in the latest issue of BRM. 

I've painted and fitted out the Intentio Models signal box I started a couple of months ago. The brickwork is some of the best I've ever managed, I look at the model and can't quite believe I did it!


A simpler project is filling a wagon with coal, using a Peco kit. The sort of thing anyone could do, and an easy starter fro a newbie. 

Over on BRM TV, I build a 009 photo plank. This one was fun, as I planned it while hardly able to speak thanks to an ulcer on my tongue! By the time I filmed it, this had got better, but for the fun of it, I've still make the video without speaking. 


Update: I forgot, the camera has been out again to bring you some cracking layouts. 

Chieftain Place

In N gauge, Chieftain Place. 

Trowland

And in S gauge, Trowland.


No comments: