Thursday, May 18, 2023

A nice layout, a nice layout cover and a bit of tech in June's BRM

One of my fastest photo shoots ever leads the June 2023 issue of BRM. 

A Nice Layout

The photos for this feature were taken on the Sunday morning at Doncaster show - giving me only 45 minutes to do the job, about 30 less than I'd really have liked to capture all the angles on this fascinating N gauge layout. The operators were exceptionally helpful, running trains exactly where I needed them which meant I bagged everything needed to the article. 


I've also built a little layout, you can guess what the cover is!


And for BRM TV, I'm looking at new, and old technology.

3 comments:

Woz said...

G'day Phil

Guessing game - yes but for what sort ?

Cheers Woz

GeoffinOz said...

Cake!!! but it looks like a cheese platter

Phil Parker said...

I didn't do my research into covers by staring at cheese...