Sunday, September 03, 2023

Magazine catch-up

 

R196

Time for a little catch-up with some of the other places you can see my work appearing. First up, it's the Summer 2023 issue of the Hornby Collectors Club magazine. 

I've gone all retro with the 1980s R196 bungalow kit. Good fun little project, and it makes a change from looking at old locos and wagons for the readers. Perhaps there could be a little following for classic kit building? There's an R195 lifting bridge kit in my stash that, I think, would be an interesing piece. 

Dropping down a scale, in the TT:120 club magazine, I've assembled a workmans cottage from Scale Model Scenery. 


Another nice model, but this took a little more care than usual as I used the paper wraps rather than paint, so clean fingers are a must!

Elsewhere, I've had a few Isle of Man photos in the current Narrow Gauge World, and even a shot from car park at the IPMS show in Practial Classics!

No comments: