Saturday, April 30, 2022

Saturday Film Club: Steam talk on the Isle of Man

I know, another Isle of Man film. Well, it's my blog and it looks like this is the nearest I'll be getting to Mona's Isle for the time being. 

Apart from the Manx trains, I love the look of this film. I remember my Dad being involved with ameteur cine making as a child and these sort of title sequences are straight out of the 1970s. The advantage is that anyone willing to put that much effort into the titles will probably do a good job with the film, and so it proves to be.

2 comments:

John Fletcher said...

Love it! It took a lot of work to edit that together so nicely.

Anonymous said...

It’s been years since I’ve been, this inspires me to return. It’s a great survival bearing in mind that the whole lots nearly was lost but in the process a little bit of its charm has gone?