Thursday, February 01, 2024

Driving in my car

 

Last weekend, I was helping a friend with some video editing for a conference she's working on. Something a bit different, and I enjoyed the task. The end result of all this is to be a series of videos on Instagram. 

All this got me thinking about a fun little film. The challenge being that it would have to be shot, and edited on my mobile phone. If I were 12 years old, this would be the easiest thing in the world. I'm not, so some thinking was required, but I managed it. 

Quite pleased with the result. Maybe I need to play with this stuff more? 


1 comment:

Woz said...

G'day Mate,

Driving your Beetle around inspires me to suggest a passing loop with a loading bank on your Clubs outdoor track.
This is so you can drive onto a flat wagon % run your beetle (and other possessions that would fit within the loading gauge) around on a train.
Windy Corner may do with a printed low relief backdrop, I know you don't like them but you can see how it weathers with being quicker % easier than modelling.

A loading bank on your home garden railway for such purpose would be fun too.

Cheers Woz