Friday, October 29, 2021

Great British Model Railway Show this weekend

 

All being well, this weekend, I should be exhibiting a variety of project at the Great British Model Railway Show. 

The plan is to fill a couple of tables with models I've built over the years. There won't be a demo this time as the idea of sitting opposite someone breathing into my face doesn't appeal right now. Instead, I'll be loitering around the back of the stand chatting and answering questions with a mask on. 

You can find me on Stand 54, right at the top of the escalator from the main motor museum floor. 

It's going to be interesting taking part in a show again. There have been a couple of garden railway events this year, but nothing for the smaller scales. To be honest, I'm not sure how comfortable I feel about all this, hence the slightly different format for the stand, but then if a few tweaks is enough to make things work, that's fine with me. 

You can read more at the Great British Model Railway Show website.


No comments: