Sunday, July 17, 2022

Navy day 2022

Battleship 2

I'm not really into grey boats. In fact I have an aversion to a lot of military stuff being a bit of a lefty pacifist. However, I can appreciate the skill and effort that goes into building a model battleship. Anyway, it was a nice sunny day, and so a dose of fresh air at the boating pool seemed like a good idea. 

There were many cracking models on display, most of which I can tell you nothing at all about. 

Best quick march over to my album of photos on Flickr. 

One success though - for the first time I can remember, I won something in a raffle. Better still, it was something both appropriate for the location, and useful to me!


 Oh, and I bought another model boat. But, we'll look at that another day...

1 comment:

Woz said...

G'day Phil,

Is that a black beer on the right & ifso what type ?
Assuming as above, did you have it & how was it ?

Cheers Woz
Australia