Sunday, August 18, 2024

Gauge 1 North

 

A frustratingly short trip to Bakewell a few weeks ago. For start the car park only took cash, and I didn't have that much on me!

Never mind, I did some useful chatting, finding out the the ex-Merician range appears ot have found new homes. The G1 stuff has gone to Walsall Model Industries, and the rest to CSP Models. The rest of the time was spend buying the G1 wagon recently featured on this blog, and getting my head around prices and kits available in the scale. That, and chatting to the excellent Liz Marsden, and the editor of the G1 journal. 

All this limited the chances to take photos, sorry about that. 

I did have time to chat to the 3D print group, an area I want to spend more time on in the future. Thier L&Y Pug kit (not the loco above) is fantastic, but theres now one I'd like to build even more...

The lesson is, two hours is NOT enough!


1 comment:

Norman Millier said...

Glad you liked the 01, still a work in progress.