Old steam locomotives never die - on the Vale of Evermore light railway, they go on and on while pulling scale length trains. A garden railway doesn't need to be complex to look stunning, this line will be many enthusiasts dream come true.
We've plenty of practical inspiration this month:
- Building a delightful Smallbrook Studio "Sprite" battery-electric steam locomotive
- An Irish railcar built by an etched-brass kit newbie
- Restoring an old kitbuild loco found at the back of the cupboard
- Scratchbuilding a GVT van in 7/8th scale
- Building a signal box complete with a detailed interior
- Adding lights to your models