Friday, July 06, 2012

Hornby Magazine Live – Hartlepool- this weekend

Today will involve me and a van load of barriers heading up to Sunny Hartlepool for this years Hornby Live exhibition. It's a new venue so let's hope MRS Satnav can find it.

As in previous years, I'll be doing a live Paker's Guide stand where you can see past and future projects from my magazine column. It's your chance to handle the stuff you've seen picture in the magazine. If there is space in the van, at the end of the table we'll have The Handyman Hall Railway too so I have at least one thing working.

Me - hopefully I'll do nothing more than sit and chat to people. It's the best thing about shows, the chance to see if anyone reads my rubbish and has decided to have a go themselves.

See you there !

Hornby Live exhibtion on the Hornby Magazine website

No comments: