Let's end 2017 with a finished project. After a few bumps along the way, my vintage speedboat, "Miss-Chief" is ready.
Towards the end, I hit a few snags - the can of red spray I used disappeared with the rudder still to do. Its replacement isn't quite the same shade but close enough that I can live with it until the correct one re-appears.
As I prepared the model for its launch, the steering servo stopped working. Replacing it wasn't too hard, but a half hour job I could have done without.
You are, of course, expecting some action shots now. Well, sorry. You see I got the model to the water, and fired it up. The motor made a noise but there was no movement. I tried reverse, still nothing.
Then I remembered.
I'd taken the propeller off for painting and not put it back on. Oops.