Sunday, February 03, 2019

London Toy Fair 2019



Another Vlog? I am truly turning in to the new Zoella

Actually, it's another rough and ready video using footage I shot when not doing proper work at the London Toy Fair a couple of weeks ago. There wasn't much spare time (I spent over two hours on the Oxford stand!) so extra shots were limited. Still, I hope it gives you a little flavour of the event. 

A few photos:

 There will be a Playpeople film this year. 

 Revell's ever-expanding junior plastic kit range looks really great - and is a pretty good match for garden railway scales too. 

The Buder range of vehicles is brilliant, reasonably priced, and at 1:16, just a little too big for garden scales (16mm is 1:19) otherwise I'd be all over it. 


Corgi has a new range - I think they are called "Chunkies" of diecast toys designed for play and not old men to collect. 


Your careers teacher doesn't mention every job you could end up doing. 


Someone, somewhere, in a meeting, said, "You know what would make owls better - sequins!"

No comments: