Thursday, December 08, 2022

O gauge magnificence in Garden Rail

 

Garden Rail January 2023

We've gone for a smaller scale than normal for Garden Rail's lead layout - but it's a rare treat to visit modeling master Alan Brackenborough's line. As you'd expect, the trains are astounding and he's taken full advantage of the space to run full-length O gauge formations. 

On the workbench, we finish the Peckett build, assemble a coach kit and discover how to make your own figures. There's also both signalling and point control plus a budget build of a Crosley diesel. 

All this, and the latest news of products to tempt the large scale model railway enthusiast.

3 comments:

Mark said...

Is the electronic edition (through Exact Editions) delayed this month? Normally it pops up on my phone a couple of days before your blog post (which I think is timed for the print release) but this month nothing...... and yes I've checked my subscription hasn't lapsed.

Phil Parker said...

Sorry Mark - it looks like there has been a problem with the upload. I'm chasing it up now.

Mark said...

Thanks Phil -- notification just popped up on my phone so that's my afternoon reading sorted.