Wednesday, December 13, 2006

McDonalds, the model makers friend part 2


McCups
Originally uploaded by Phil_Parker.
Yet again I find myself in a McDonalds, and yet again I manage to pick up some modelling tools.

This time there is something for the painters – small wax paper pots. Each is 3.5cm wide and 2.5cm deep. To be honest I don’t know what you are supposed to use them for so can only guess they are provided for mixing small amounts of model paint it. They might also come in handy for holding small chassis parts such as screws while you dismantle things.

Now I am sure that Ronald M doesn’t want modellers around the world helping themselves to all his pots and stirring sticks but I say he can get stuffed. Let us band together and with a concentrated effort, bring this king of capitalism crashing down by our excessive collection of freebies. We will make the world of commerce quake at the threat of direct action. The Financial Times will be replaced with British Railway Modelling as the read of choice for the city trader.

Come to think of it, red curly wig might be OK if it were dyed and used for scenics…

No comments: