Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Honda T360

Finished T360

Job done. A cute little vehicle. The colour suits it very well.

Lesson learned - much better dust protection is required. I thought I'd got away with it but close scrutiny of the photos and then the model shows all sorts of microscopic stuff in there. On a shiny model you could probably polish this away with T-Cut but I prefer the satin look. Some weathering might also help but I'll leave it clean for now.

Apart from that, it looks very nice to me and joins the collection of my Dads custom car kits from the 1960s in a cabinet. I'll admit, I'd quite like to see a real T360 now but I don't suppose there are many in the UK.

Mind you, it's a good job I didn't look on eBay before starting as the kit is (apparently) worth 4 times what I paid for it. But then, plastic kits are for building, not collecting so I've done the right thing.

1 comment:

Jackofallhobbies said...

You are absolutely right. Kits are for building, not collecting.