Sunday, June 09, 2019

DEMU 2019

Class 89

New venue for DEMU this year. No longer a short walk from the station to the town hall that was all atmosphere and exhibition managers nightmare. The new place is square and if you drive on Sunday as I did, the parking is free and easy (it filled up during the day).

Of course, nearly the first thing I did was be gifted a model boat!

The layouts were all excellent and I even managed a bit of wandering to take a few photos. Not too much standing and gawping time for me though, as usual, there was chat and then an hour of product photography at the end of the day. You can see these over on World of Railways.

Cake-wise, things weren't great, but I'm still trying to be good so this didn't matter. The hotdog when I arrived was welcome though and very tasty. 

Trade was excellent too if you didn't want steam related items. Basically, if you like diesel and electrics, then this is very much a show you need to stick in the diary for the future. 



No comments: