Friday, June 25, 2021

National Garden Railway Show prep

 

All being well, by the time some of you read this, I'll be setting up at the National Garden Railway Show in Peterborough. Yes, an actual model railway exhibition!

My stand is a repeat of 2019s "Garden Railway in a day", which means I'll fill the car with compost, stones, plants and a few trains. All of which means, last weekend, I had to service all of my little 32mm gauge locos to make sure i have sufficient rolling stock/ Will five locos be enough for the day?



One challenge is that in the past, I've borrowed the plants used on the display from a local garden centre. This isn't really appropriate in the current circumstances, so there's a bit more work in that area, and possibly less greenery - but I'll do my best and hope you like the scene if you come along.

No comments: