Friday, February 17, 2012

I don't know what this tells me...

Wrapped kitI've been building a few plaster kits for model railway buildings recently.

One thing I spotted was that both the kits from Ten Commandments and Townstreet Models arrive wrapped in newspaper. The same newspaper. Specifically the Daily Mail.

I'm not really sure what I can conclude from this. Perhaps producing model railway items in plaster makes you believe the world is going to hell in a handcart ?

Or maybe exposure to the writings of Richard Littlejohn throws a switch in your head that sends you toward the plaster section of B&Q ?

Whatever, checking this out did remind me of my schooldays. When we had art classes, the tables were always covered in newspaper for protection. Sometimes, the teacher even managed to remove Page 3.

No comments: