Thursday, October 05, 2023

Crooked House in BRM

 

Model Crooked House
One main project for me in November's issue of BRM - if you've been looking at the news in the last few months, you'll have heard of the Crooked House pub. This apparently, well loved hostelry, was sold by the brewery and then burned down in suspicious cirumstances. 

David Wright very quickly built a 7mm scale model, and spotting a 3D printed kit, I made the same thing in 4mm scale. Add some prototype information by Andy "The Yam-Yam" York, and it's one of the most interesting features we've put together. 

Also on the workbench, modelling poppies in various forms. 

There's also my first TT:120 build for the magazine - a yard crane. 

Yard crane

 

For BRM TV, I look at stringing cranes, with a few different options. 

My camera has been out too. 

Pwllheli in P4:

Newvaddon Parkway in N:

And finally, College Halt:




No comments: