Monday, June 14, 2010

Etched Brake Van in Hornby Magazine

This month's Parker's Guide in Hornby Magazine shows me building an etched ballast brake van from MARC Models. It's an interesting kit for an unusual prototype and goes together pretty well. I think I can claim a tiny bit of credit for this as I had the pre-production kit and made a few suggestions to improve assembly. These were taken well and the changes ensure things drop into place.

The article itself looks IMHO really good on paper - one of the best results I've seen. The pictures came out well and the designer has created a really lively set of pages. I know this isn't anything to do with me (well the pictures are but the layout isn't) but when this works I can't help feeling a bit chuffed.

MARC Models

Hornby Magazine

No comments: