Monday, September 05, 2022

An army of Phils

Phil times six

OK, I'm not quite sure how this happened, but I commissioned Rob Bennett to make a little model of me. 

And at the same time, decided that the world need lots of little Phils. So arranged for him to take a mould, and produce half a dozen copies. Unpainted of course, I want the fun of painting myself. 

I've given a couple away, and the first has been spotted in the wild on The Vale of Weedol Tramway. If you feel the need for your own mini Phil, drop Rob a line. Or better still, comission your own miniature, it's great fun!

I wonder where else I will appear?

 

1 comment:

James Finister said...

Rob sculpted my whole family - they might make a return appearance at the son's upcoming wedding. For those who don't know him Rob is a fabulous guy and talented modeller. https://apavalley.blogspot.com/2019/09/peter-jones.html