Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Waterborne Wednesday: MV Pioneer

MV Pioneer

The day I find myself rich enough to own a super-yacht, I think I want it to look like the MV Pioneer. 

I spotted this stunning vessel in Grenwich last week, and what a beauty she is. Built in 1996 and 46m long, I would think she'll be big enough to rise large waves at sea, although I'll probably stick to the coast where one of the two smaller boats on deck can be used for landing when port fascilities are not available. 

Mind you, MarineTraffic shows she's been around - quite a lot of time in the USA as well as Europe. And in every location, she looks right at home. 

How much does one of these things cost? Probably some sort of unimaginable figure to someone like me, but what a floating home to have. 



No comments: