Monday, June 25, 2018

Harpers Yard


I've long been a fan of the Petite Properties range - I like the idea of basic but well-designed buildings that you can assemble but have to sort out your own surface texture for. A recent addition to the range is Harpers Yard, a low-relief industrial structure. I've looked at it many times on the stand but resisted buying until I had a use for it.

The photobox has me thinking about a tiny industrial model and that's enough to persuade me to hand over some cash.

Anyway, the parts are laser-cut MDF with card detailing. Construction starts with the main MDF parts being fixed together to form the back of the building, leaving the front free for the moment.

 I'll work on that next.

2 comments:

Mr Taylor Anthony said...

I used Redutex brick finish then weathered it looks good.

James Finister said...

I think this is going to be a very popular kit. I'm waiting for the Railtec textured sheets to come out before beginning work on my stockpile of petite properties