Friday, July 14, 2023

Wickham shed, scammells and wheel cleaning in BRM

Another busy month for me in August's edition of BRM. 

I start by building a Wickham trolley shed in O gauge. 


This makes use of an Ellis Clark laser-cut kit. It's one you don't really want to build to a deadline, or at least start earlier so the excellent detailing can be enjoyed. 

Elsewhere, I look at replacement bodies for Scammell lorries. 


What I find is all model Scammells are not the same, making the project trickier then expected. 

There are a few shorts too:

  • Wheel cleaning
  • The colour of jeans
  • New panel wash
  • Sanding sticks

I've been out with the camera and captured the 009 Layout Ashgate. 


and in N gauge, Low Fell. 

 On BRM TV, I'm visiting the TCT 3D print show. 

and briefly appear in the film on Rail Live, although for most of it, I'm behind the camera.

No comments: