Thursday, December 03, 2020

Garages and fencing in BRM

After the virtual show, I had thought I was doing well with my magazine work. That was until I realised that the date I'd writen on my To-Do list was when the mag would head to the printers, not when I needed to get my copy in!

There were a couple of long days, but the result of my rush is a car workshop based on a Auhagen plastic kit. 

As supplied, this is a pretty and efficient German establishment. Nothing like the sort of place I like to take a car. To represent that, I needed to do a lot of work. 

The result looks good and would be useful for many modellers who fancy an interesting and characterful space-filler. 


Over on BRM TV, I'm demonstrating how I made the fences  how I made the fences for Selly Oak using some ScaleModelScenery fence kits with a bit of modification. 

I'm also providing the voice-over for film of John Ahern's Madder Valley Railway. 

January 2021 BRM on RMweb.

2 comments:

Huw Griffiths said...

I should have known that garage diorama would include a VW.

Phil Parker said...

It doesn't in the mag - this is a blog exclusive. They had the choice and went for a Landrover. I judge them harshly for this.