Tuesday, January 16, 2024

(Non)Muscial TB4- Part 2

 

TB4
And there we are - done! I can finish projects!

With the two halves of the body screwed together, presumably to allow access to the battery, the rest of the bits clip on easily, although I used a bit of glue too. 

Lines and text are thin stickers, described as "seals" in the instructions. Some, like the line around the nose, are weird shapes, but fit really well. I've left the body in unpainted plastic because this is a quick and fun project. Also, it's a better colour than the can of spray paint I bought to paint it. 

TB4

Only 9cm long, this isn't going to take up much space in the display case, and I think it looks pretty cute. Someone's done a good job of caracaturing the Anderson craft. You know what it is, but it's more cartoon than realistic. 

I'm still not sorry the sound unit packed up though.

No comments: