Friday, January 19, 2024

Rapido iron mink

 

A week ago, I brought you a Bachmann open wagon. This Friday, it's a Rapido Iron Mink. This model was a gift (not just to me, they didn't just make one) when I visited the UK headquarters last month. 

I'm guessing that it's an incredibly rare example, worth many millions of pounds. Probably a lot less since I cit of the plastic cover on the box, and then damaged it getting the model out, but hey ho. Easy come, easy go. I'll never be a millionare...


The model celebraites the UK arm's 5th birthday, and I suspect examples will be available as promotional items in the future. But for now, you can covet my example. Now, where's the weathering powders?



1 comment:

James Finister said...

I'm not normally a fine of promotional wagons, but that is rather nice