Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Waterborne Wednesday: Not the galleon

Polaris

Sensible people would take photos of the pretty, wooden galleon moored in the Sydney harbour. 

Not me, the working boat next to it is far more appealing. I've not desire to build a many-masted sailing ship, but I could see myself recreating the workboat. 

For anyone who fancies a go, all the details can be found on the company website (PDF). The dangers is, they have several other vessels on there that would also make nice models!

1 comment:

Huw Griffiths said...

Phil - just how long is the Corona lockdown?

Seriously though, I don't expect an answer to that - nobody knows.

However, I don't think anyone would take issue with me using this chance to remind people to take care during the current emergency.

All the best.