Friday, June 02, 2023

Not a C Class

SECR C Class

A couple of weeks ago, I had to take a trip down south for a photo shoot. By accident, I found myself near the Bluebell Railway, and since I was running early, decided that this would be the perfect place for a spot of lunch.

SECR C Class front

I'd just finished my delicious spicy Mediterranean vegetable pie, when there was some chuffing from outside, and this stunning C Class arrived (see comments for correction). Well, of course, I had to take some photos.

SECR C Class tender

Helped by cracking weather, the loco really shines. When you look at the livery, it's no surprise that the Bachmann version sold out as quickly as it did.

SECR C Class cab

1 comment:

Oliver H said...

It is a smart looking loco. It’s not a C Class but the similar O1 Class I believe as the C Class lacks outside springs on the tender. Golden Arrow Models do a kit for a O1 but I don’t envy anyone who attempts to do this livery by hand.