Thursday, June 29, 2023

Mousehole

Mousehole

The reson I wasn't at the L&WMRS open day, was because I was at the 7mm Narrow Gauge Association exhibition. 

This was a work trip to carry our photography on a layout, but I snapped away around the show for another feature. It's a fun event, and a scale I really like - maybe one day there will be a layout...

Anyway, the layout that appealed most me was Mousehole. It's tiny, but beautifully modelled. I grabbed a couple of shots for here, and would loved to have had more time with it, and Jurgen Heinritz, the very freindly builder. 

There is an article in here one day I hope. Not a full feature layout, as at 2ft long, we'd be limited with the photos available, but this is the sort of inspirational modelling that might persuade people to try O16.5 one day.


 

No comments: