Friday, June 30, 2023

Testing the new club track

 

Crossing the bridge

A sunny Sunday, and the first chance I've had to try the new Outdoors @ LWMRS track

Fresh from the attention of Dave Mees (see the current Garden Rail), I set the gauge to 45mm and headed off to the track. 

The loco fired up easily and was quickly trundling around. For the first circuit, I kept things slow and followed it on foot, a reasonable walk as the track is 90m long!

After this, a set of three IP Engineering coaches, recently built by my Dad, was hooked up, and off she went. 


The guys have done a terrific job building this, I'm embarrased that I haven't had time to pitch in and help. I'll certainly be making use of the fascility in the future. If you are in the south Leamington area, why not drop them a line and come along? 

(Warning: There will be more running videos in the future.)

No comments: