Thursday, June 01, 2023

TT:120 Signal Box

 

Signal box

A little bit of Déjà vu for the TT:120 club magazine, an LCut Creative "High Dyke" signal box. 

Lovely kit, which is no surprise, as I built the 4mm scale version a few years ago, and this is simply a rescaled version. The materials used make it superior (IMHO) to the Peco models, there's no wood grain showing for a start. 

Now, what I'd love to do is photograph the two models side-by-side. And I will do when I find the 4mm scale version! In the meantime, here's a shot from the BRM article. 

Signal box


1 comment:

James Finister said...

I feel bad I haven't had occasion to use Lcut recently. In their early days I used a lot of their kits and parts. It was at my request they added Wilmcote station shelter to the range - several years later I still haven't built the proof of concept model!