Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fashion Advice

OK, it's late. I've spent the day at Hornby Magazine live exhibition answering questions and trying my best to sound intelligent followed by a 3 1/2 hour drive. I'm tired and have to go out in the morning.

Worse, Blogger decided today's post should be considered draft instead of making it appear as expected this morning. So, I have decided it will be held over until tomorrow.

Instead, I offer some fashion advice based on my observations yesterday. I know, I know, you don't come here for that sort of thing, but stick with me.

It doesn't matter how trendy your trousers are, or how much effort you put into your beatnik style facial hair. You can never, ever, be fashionable; if you are carrying a length of Peco concrete sleepered track.

That's all, thank you. I'm off to bed.

No comments: