Monday, November 20, 2017

Emergency superglue


Regular readers will know I'm a fan of Zap products. Their superglue is my favourite and I find the other adhesives pretty impressive too.

Sadly, I've not found them to be portable. At least when I have a bottle in the exhibition tool box, it usually goes off before I get much use out of it.

Which is why I was pleased to find these on the Nexus stand at the recent large scale aircraft show. 5 micro tubes of glue. Left sealed they should last for ages and despite being described as single use, I reckon they are single show tubes. Unless I've broken a lot, one should last a weekend.

I know people will say that you can buy glue from the pound shop for a lot less than 79p a tiny tube, but it never works as well as Zap for me and when I need emergency superglue, I want it to do the job perfectly. There's probably no time for mucking around!

Single use tubes on Nexus.

No comments: