Friday, November 24, 2017

Warley weekend


Today, I'll be heading to the NEC for the Warley National Exhibition.

Friday is all about chatting to people and photographing as many new products as possible. It's a lot easier to do this than once the show opens up.

It's also, if I'm honest, the best fun of the weekend. Watching the show come together is fascinating. Large layouts gradually appear. Trade stands are erected. We start to get our bearings so the various points of interest can be located quickly and easily. Well, reasonably quickly anyway. #

If you are coming to the show, I'll be on the BRM stand - B22 - or wandering around chatting and reporting. There will doubtless be some filming as well.

If you see me, please stop me for a chat. If I'm not rushing to get somewhere, it's always good to talk.

No comments: